Monday, March 9, 2009

What Am I Doing Here?

Who would have thought that I would be sitting here at a computer a week before my 35th birthday with a husband that I have known since I was young, two kids that I went to hell and back to get, a house right around the corner from my parents and a school bag flung over a shoulder. I don't really know why I am starting this blog. The little reminder on the left of this reminds me that I don't have any followers....but that is ok for now. I think I am writing just to write. I think for now I will use this as a diary of sorts. Don't get me wrong, if you care to stay here and read it...feel free! Grab a cup of coffee and read on. I don't claim to be a writer. I am just a busy wife and mom who is extremely busy yet lovin every second of my life. The ups AND the downs. Well....I don't love the downs but they too shall pass. As I write this blog my husband is still out of a job. He has been for 19 months now. The economy is in the toilet and there really are no jobs to even apply for. He rarely even gets an interview and when he does he stands ina room with like 50 people hearing an overview of the company and then leaving his resume behing (now if that doesn't scream "Don't let the door hit ya in the ass" I'm not sure what does! ) My daughter "Chick" is five and a half and my son "Herm" is 7 months old. They are truly the light if my life. They are amazing! No really....I am not biased at all....they are AMAZING ;) I am also working a full tie job four days a week and going to school three days a week. Life is hectic...but SO wonderful! I am in the middle of applying for Our Lady of Lourdes nursing school. I had to take the NET test yesterday and passed with a math overall grade of 88, English overall grade of 76 and my ranking was 91. I was thrilled! I felt such a weight lifted from me when that was over! Only about another million other hurdles to go over!

No comments:

Post a Comment