Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Call for 34!!!

Wow! It really is my last call for 34! I sit here writing this post at 11:06pm on March 12th. In one hour it will be my birthday.........my 35th birthday. It makes me sad. It shouldn't...I mean what is the alternative......dead? Rather be 35! Where did the years go? Where is my youth? I still feel 18. I no longer will be considered "my early 30's". If I get pregnant again I will actually be considered "advanced maternal age". I am sitting here wishing that there would be someone within the next 45 minutes or so ask me how old I am so that for one last time I could say "I'm 34" and not be lying about it :) SCARY!!! I am now going to be 35!!!! As of today I am married to a 39 year old!! I am married to an old man!! How did my lil 25 year old stud muffin who I met in a bar get to be pushin 40!!?? But seriously, I will look forward to the future and all that I have accomplished and WILL accomplish as a 35 year old me....after all, even at 35 I AM DOING IT ALL!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment